My good friend Ann Samoilov has just completed her first e-book which of course I needed to get a copy right away and did – Let me just say WOW! The title of this is book is “The White Space Solution – Make room for your Best Life and Work”. If you haven’t figured it out yet, white space is free time which none of us seem to have enough of…. But Anne has come up with a 31 day solution to freeing up time for you to do the things you want to do in your life. In this book “…You learn to practice awareness, clear the decks and take action on all those dreams you’ve been dreaming.”
Even if you think you know all the tricks and have everything under control, you may be pleasantly surprised… I know I was. The book is broken down into 5 weeks with a new and inspired way to find white space each day of that week.
Week 1: Make room for your healthiest self…. This week is geared towards clearing out – your closet, the kitchen counter, and your diet – and honestly after I read this I was on a mission to get all the clutter out of my house – what a freeing feeling…
Week 2: It’s all about the connection… Here Anne talks about how to spend undivided time with one important person, choosing the VIP’s in your life and telling them, speaking the “unspoken” truth, holding hands and … gulp – the mirror test – sorry you’ll have to read that one for yourself!
Weeks 3: Do your best work – Ahhh… this week is about having it all, loving your life, learning to manage your time and when to just say no… when was the last time you said no? This is something I’ve just been able to do and is honestly one of the best things any of us can do for ourselves.
Week 4: Streamline your time – this week is focused on learning how to make the most of your time, being productive, getting anything you want, finding your rhythm, and it if anything in your life doesn’t look or feel right, re-framing it….
Week 5: Putting it all together – “Fulfilling your dreams and achieving your goals…
I like to think “I get it” most of the time, but here are some of my personal take away…
- First off Anne has you do a complete brain dump – that my friends feels really good – I had no idea all that stuff was rattling around up there.
- Finding a mentor – honestly at this point I am idolizing Anne, but I also have to say that Valerie Waters has been a HUGE influence in my life over the last three years… I’m not sure I would have accomplished what I have personally to date if I hadn’t met her.
- And one of my favorite things to do, practicing being quiet – there is nothing like it … have you ever been in your car with the radio off? Or gotten up before anyone else in the house and just to sat there in silence – you can actually hear yourself think – try it, you might like it…
- The mirror test – um ya – again, you’re on your own with this one.
- How many of us actually think of “Choosing” the Very Important People in our lives and telling them – time to let the cream rise to the top and get rid of the ones that drag you down.
Anne says “Decide who you are right now and be that person…” Pure genius Anne!! Oh and this might just be one of my favorite quotes of all time – ready… “If you shut your mouth and just did something, you’d be surprised how much you’d get done” – HA! Anne – you go girl!!!
Are you intrigued??? I know I was… and for the cost of $27 well worth it… She also has some bonus material available for an additional fee, which includes me! Blush, blush – and some really amazing interviews, with some really amazing people.
Thank you Anne for sharing your amazing insight with us… You my friend hit the nail on the head!
Click below for more details and to order – You will not regret it!!